|Home||Animation & Cartoons | Arts & Music | Community Video | Computers & Technology | Cultural & Academic Films | Ephemeral Films | Movies | News & Public Affairs | Prelinger Archives | Spirituality & Religion | Sports Videos | Television | Videogame Videos | Vlogs | Youth Media|
|Anonymous User (login or join us)|
Film taken includes:
- Unidentifiable views and a wide shot of the Mass Spectrometer experiment boom.
- Views from camera mounted on the Lunar Roving Vehicle (LRV) during a lunar surface excursion, scenes as LRV drives, and David Scott unloading equipment from LRV.
- View of Lunar Module (LM) taken during transposition and docking and dark views possibly during a trans-Earth Extravehicular Activity (EVA).
- Views from the Lunar Module (LM) window during descent to the moon and ascent from the lunar surface and a view from the Command Service Module (CSM) of a subsatellite deployment.
- View of Lunar Module (LM) during transposition and docking phase and various scenes taken from the Lunar Roving Vehicle (LRV) during a lunar excursion.
This movie is part of the collection: Apollo Multimedia Gallery
Producer: NASA/Johnson Space Center
Audio/Visual: sound, color
Keywords: What -- Apollo 15
|Movie Files||MPEG1||Ogg Video||512Kb MPEG4|
|Image Files||Thumbnail||Animated GIF|
Fireball Steve Zodiac -
Subject: Includes a lift-off from the Moon
Whoever posted this. Many thanks. However let me point out to all that this is like 6 or 8 clips pieced together, and I think clip 3 and 4 are horizontally reversed, I am going off the slate at the beginning of each clip as a telltale. It's obvious. There isn't much else in each clip to prove one way or the other. The lift-off from the Moon...too cool. The "pundits" that claim this stuff is faked can eat my shorts, I grew up around this stuff, you're hurting my feelings when you talk like that.